What’s an E-Book? It’s an electronic version of a book that is commonly available either as a download directly to your computer, or it can be purchased on a CD containing a file that can be opened and viewed via any major word processing program such as Microsoft Word on your computer. You can download the software you need to read our E-Books free at Adobe Reader. Our e-books are available for purchase either on a CD or as an electronic downloaded PDF document.
Click on the PDF icon to get the FREE Adobe Reader:
The by mail CD eBook is $25.00 and sent you to via First Class Mail when your order is placed. Once you have received a CD copy via regular mail, you can read it on your computer screen, or you can print either the entire book, or print only the specific pages you want for reference.
The electronic download eBook is $10.00, and once a successful payment has been received you will receive an encrypted download link by email where you can download the document. The download link will expire in 72 hours from purchase.
The following e-books are available now:
- 20 HVACR Troubleshooting Problems: Volume 1
- 20 HVACR Troubleshooting Problems: Volume 2
- Servicing Commercial Refrigeration Equipment Part 1
- Refrigeration Fundamentals For HVACR Technicians
- PEAK Performance For The Technical Professional
- Service Management Excellence
- Preparing For NATE Certification Exams: Volume 1
THE ABOVE SEVEN EBOOKS ARE AVAILABLE IN A MONEY SAVING BUNDLE PACKAGE